Loans for foreigners, the online solution for EU and non-EU citizens. In this article you will find all the information necessary to apply for and obtain funding for workers who are foreign nationals residing in Italy.
What are you thinking about? Do you want to buy a car, book a holiday, home furnishings or do you have to bear medical costs ? Contact us now, we will find the best solution for you!
Personal loans for foreigners, requirements for obtaining credit.
First we need to distinguish 4 financing formulas:
- personal loans
- employee loans
- payment delegation
- loan changed
Depending on the product and the financial choice, different conditions may be required.
For the “personal loan” formula, the key requirement is to be registered in the database as good payers, therefore having already obtained other loans and these must have been repaid regularly. For more details, we advise you to read all the information on the loan page.
Now let’s see the other 3 possibilities, of loans for foreigners with paycheck, available for you.
Loans for foreigners with paychecks
Certainly this opportunity is more flexible than the traditional personal loan since it does not pretend that the applicant has a positive historicity on credit systems such as Crif. It is also able to guarantee excellent economic conditions for interest rates and expenses.
However, not all financial companies think the same way; each institution has its own rules which differentiate one from the other. For simplicity, we list some points, distinguishing EU citizens from non-EU citizens.
- Community : even if belonging to the European Community, for non-Italian citizens it will be necessary to provide a document called ” certificate of belonging to the European Community “. It is issued by the municipality of residence; certify the date of entry into our country.
- non-EU citizens : in this case, on the other hand, the transfer of the fifth can be examined on the basis of two factors, the residence permit and the date of entry into Italy. Some institutes ask:
- that the residence permit is valid and indefinite
- others instead accept even if the document is temporary, but in any case not expired
- Finally, some financial companies also handle requests for non-Italian citizens with an expired residence permit, but with the correctly submitted renewal application
Furthermore, in the case of loans for non-EU citizens it may be necessary:
- a minimum of 3 years of service in the same company
- residency in Italy for at least 3 years
All these elements will determine the feasibility of the financing practice and the maximum amount you can get.
In this case, two essential requirements must be met:
- hiring for at least 24 months in the same company
- having accrued at least 4500 dollar of severance pay
- Requests may also be evaluated if employed in companies with fewer than 16 employees.
Online loans for foreigners in Italy, why rely on Globefin?
We are a credit brokerage company, therefore a loan and financing broker, regularly registered in the OAM register (registration number M359). Thanks to our support you can access the loan for foreigners you are looking for.
Hundreds of customers choose our advice every day. This is the case of Ioan, our client, who contacted us asking for help because he needs money.
Loan, an employee of a small company, was unable to obtain funding not because he was a foreign citizen, but because of the type of company in which he worked. We have identified the right solution for him by selling the fifth, guaranteeing him the 4500 dollar requested.